Electrolux Professional is proud and excited to be the equipment sponsor at the new StrEAT Food Awards 2017.
As street food is an ever growing concept within food service, its important to be able to vary a menu to keep up with trends and keep customers interested. The StrEAT Food Awards are looking for looking for the most creative chefs from within the workplace and event catering to enter the new awards. Electrolux Professional is proud to sponsor a competition which is looking to enhance the creativity of a menu within a workplace and events.
Get your chance to cook on the equipment you’ll be cooking on at the StrEAT Food Awards at the Center of Excellence in Luton. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your available dates.
Once shortlisted, you will be required to compete with 15 other finalists to cook technical and signature dishes in four heats using the cooking equipment supplied.
You will have:
· A two zone induction hob
· An electric griddle
You can also bring your own light duty equipment if necessary, for example; a small table top fryer, microwave or blender.
Whilst you can use your own ingredients for the signature challenge, the technical challenge will require you to solely use the ingredients that are supplied in your product basket; this will be given to you at the start of the day.
Each of the dishes will be reviewed by our judging panel, consisting of key industry figures including Henry Norman, editor of B&I Catering magazine and representatives from the event sponsors. Three awards will be presented during the ceremony that evening; the Best Technical Street Food Dish, Best Signature Street Food Dish and the Overall B&I Catering Street Food Award Winner – who will also win the £1,000 prize.
Electrolux are in action at the STREATFOOD awards 2017 and the competing finalists have a chance to win big. We will be giving away, two plug in induction zones and two plug in griddles during the night of the event to the competing finalists.
StrEAT Food Awards Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all finalists of the StrEAT Food Competiton 2017 UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The competition is open from 10:00 28/03/17 – 16:00 28/03/17.
- 3 Winners will be chosen from the competing finalists at the SreEAT Food Competition.
- The winner of the Signature round will receive a 2 zone induction hob.
The winner of the Technical round will receive a griddle.
The overall winner will receive a 2 zone induction hob and griddle.
- To enter you need to be a finalist of the StrEAT Food Competition competing at the cook off finals on 28/03/17 at the Metal Works, Islington.
- The winners will be informed of their prize by 28/03/17
- There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
- Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winners following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Electrolux Professional, Addington Way, Luton, LU4 9QQ.