Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Electric Tilting Bratt Pan 60lt with Duomat bottom 371183
Unit to have stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm.
Infrared heating elements mounted below the cooking surface.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
Actual cooking temperature setting through adjustable thermostat.
Working temperature can be set from 120 °C to 280 °C.
Heat-insulated: limited heat radiation and low energy consumption.
Manual tilting mechanism to facilitate pan emptying.
Smooth large surfaces, easy access for cleaning.
Usable capacity of the well 50 liters.
Lid in stainless steel to reduce heat dispersion.
All pan internal surfaces round and polished for better hygiene.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
Cooking surface with [i]Duomat[/i] bottom: a 10 mm-thick alloy obtained from the combination of 2 different stainless steels for better thermal stability and corrosion resistance.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 9.5 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 8.6-9.5kW
- Cooking Surface Depth: 410 mm
- Cooking Surface Width: 680 mm
- Cooking Surface Thickness: 10 mm
- Cooking Well Height: 200 mm
- Well Capacity, Max: 60 lt
- Working Temperature MIN: 120 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 280 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 730 mm
- Net weight: 105 kg
- Shipping weight: 131 kg
- Shipping height: 1080 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.76 m³
- No clearance needed on rear sides of unit if wall is of non combustible type. If wall is combustible, minimum 50 mm wall clearance should be maintained.
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet