Green&Clean Hood Type Dishwasher, Manual with ESD, ZERO LIME Device & Filtering System 504254
Built-in high efficiency Energy Saving Device (ESD) transfers the heat captured inside the machine to the incoming cold water before entering the boiler, thus saving energy; no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (depending on local regulation and conditional on compliance with VDI 2052).
NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
ZERO LIME Device ensures total scale removal from the boiler, the hydraulic circuits and the washing chamber allowing ultimate performances and lower energy consumption thanks to the high-efficiency heating element.
CLEAR BLUE advanced filtering system provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and lower running costs.
Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician's operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
Double skin insulated hood.
Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
Element protection from dry fire and low water.
Unit to include drain, detergent and rinse aid dispenser pumps
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Convertible to: 230V 1N~; 230V 3~
- Default Installed Power:* 9.9 kW
- Boiler Heating Elements Power:* 9 kW
- Tank heating elements: 3 kW
- N° of cycles: 3
- Duration cycle - High productivity:* 45/84/150 sec.
- Duration cycle - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 57/84/150 sec.
- Racks per hour - High productivity: * 80
- Racks per hour - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 63
- Dishes per hour - High productivity: * 1440
- Dishes per hour - NSF/ANSI3 compliant: 1134
- Wash temperature - High productivity: 75 °C
- Wash temperature - NSF/ANSI 3 compliant: 75 °C
- Rinse temperature (MIN): 84 °C
- External dimensions, Width 752 mm
- External dimensions, Height 2273 mm
- External dimensions, Depth 755 mm
- Shipping weight: 140 kg
- Shipping weight (ESD): 36 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.26 m³
- Shipping volume (ESD): 0.33 m³
- Packaging size (WxDxH): 880x740x1620 mm
- Packaging size ESD (WxDxH): 740x930x480 mm
- Noise level: <63 dBA
- Water supply temperature: 10-20 °C
- Drain line size: 20.5 mm
- Inlet Water supply pressure: 0.5-7 bar
- Water consumption per cycle (lt): 2
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
- Tank Capacity (lt): 24
- Air Flow: 28 m³/h
- Air temperature: 26 - 29 °C
- Air humidity: 55%
* productivity guaranteed at any supply temperature allowed in the range above. To ensure full energy recovery, an extra 11 seconds is required.
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet