Heavy Duty Saladette, 290lt with 1 door and 2½ drawers and UK plug 727494
60 mm insulation for energy saving.
Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
CFC and HCFC free (ecological refrigerant type: R404a, gas in foam: cyclopenthane).
Easy-to-use control panel.
Easy-to-use, electronic control panel. Fully programmable.
Electronic microprocessor control with external digital temperature display.
Forced air circulation for rapid cooling and an even temperature distribution.
Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of up to 32 °C.
Adjustable temperature range from -2 to +10°C to suit different dairy storage requirements.
No cross-contamination between upper and lower part (nothing will fall in the lower compartment).
Electronic control with external digital temperature display.
Access to all components from the front.
Built-in compressor to suit operating conditions.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
Mounted on wheels.
Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning.
Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm profile.
Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless steel throughout to meet the highest hygiene standards.
Drawers made in 304 AISI stainless steel.
Heavy duty, balanced stainless steel lid, easy to remove and turn to facilitate cleaning.
Large front working top (400 mm).
Easy to clean: removable internal support structure with no dirt traps for unbeatable hygiene.
If needed, working top can be removed for easier handling during installation (in case of narrow doors).
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Refrigerant type: R404a
- Refrigerant weight: 535 g
- Operating temperature min.: 2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 4 °C
- Gross capacity 291 lt
- External dimensions, Width 1274 mm
- External dimensions, Height 1122 mm
- External dimensions, Depth 856 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1110 mm
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal side panels material 304 AISI
- N° of drawers 2x1/2
- Built-in Compressor and Refrigertion Unit
- Data Sheet