1 Glass Door Digital Refrigerator, 670lt (+2/+10) - R290 - UK Plug 727394
Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +32°C.
The operating temperature can be adjusted from +2 to +10°C to suit both meat and dairy storage requirements.
Cabinet fitted with up to 75 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
Hidden evaporator thus guaranteeing higher storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
Cleaning-free condenser: the structure of the wire frame condenser prevents dust and grease accumulation thus avoiding periodical cleaning operations and reducing energy consumption.
Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator can be easily removed with a single operation.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning
Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
Right hinged glass door.
Optimized back to front forced air flow provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
Digital control with cabinet temperature display and setting, manual activation of defrost cycle and internal light switch. Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include visible alarms.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
Mounted on wheels.
The rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners and grids allow for ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards.
CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
Easy access to the main components for maintenance.
Stainless steel runners and supports easily disassembled.
R290 refrigerant to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to avoid cold air exiting the cell, thus saving energy.
Anti-corrosion bottom avoids any damage that may be caused to the cabinet by aggressive detergents employed to clean the floors.
Doors are self-closing and can be fully opened up to 180°.
Delivered with UK plug.
- Supply voltage: 220-230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power, max: 0.21 kW
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class: E
- Yearly energy consumption: 1091kWh/year - 2.99kWkWh/24h
- Climate class: Normal duty (cl.4)
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 76,00
- [NOT TRANSLATED] vertical chilled
- Gross capacity 670 lt
- Net Volume: 503 lt
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width 710 mm
- External dimensions, Height 2010 mm
- External dimensions, Depth 835 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1480 mm
- Number and type of doors: 1 Glass
- Number and type of grids (included): 3 - GN 2/1
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal panels material: 304 AISI
- Number of positions & pitch: 44; 30 mm
- Control type: Digital
- Refrigerant type: R290
- Refrigeration power: 322 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Operating temperature min.: 2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 10 °C
- Operating mode Ventilated
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- Energy Label