See Electrolux Professional at the Takeaway Expo in conjunction with Northern Refrigeration and Catering Equipment (NRCE) and Big Al’s.
This is a brilliant opportunity to see the SpeeDelight and Libero in action, come and see for yourselves where collectively we will make the fastest food you’ve ever seen on 25th & 26th September.
Our SpeeDelight takes accelerated cooking to the next level. Now with a 13amp plug our SpeeDelight PEP can adapt to any application without hindering the performance.
It combines 3 cooking technologies; contact plates, infrared radiation and microwaves. All of which creates a perfect finish to your food. The top plate automatically settles on your food and so doesn’t apply too much pressure, it also is adjustable for thicker or plate cooked foods.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Our multi award winning machine now has a “Try Before You Buy” offer. This allows you trial the product before deciding whether you want to keep it!
- Try before you buy applies to SpeeDelight PEP version only
- 4 week trial period
- Subject to site survey
- Available to multi-site operators – minimum of 5 sites
- Weekly access to site required for data download
- Applicants must attend the stand in order to apply for a trial
Our Libero range allows you to prepare quick dishes for people on-the-go. Everything from simple sandwiches to sit-down meals.
The Libero Point with integrated refrigerated drawers extends the range of Libero mobile cooking units and preserves fresh foods while keeping you closer to the foods you need.
The innovative Anti-Odour system with triple filtering ventilation reduces bad odours emitted during cooking, making Libero Point the ideal solution for any kind of setting, indoor or outdoor.
Come and see for yourself – Takeaway Expo Info
Menu Presentation Times:
- 10am – 11am Breakfast, The Big Al’s Fully Cooked Sausage Patty Encased in a English Muffin (cooked though SpeeDelight)
- 11.30am – 12.30pm, Chicken Burrito, Big Al’s Chicken Fillet, with rice and burrito sauce, in a wrap (cooked on the libero, Induction 2 ring unit, Induction wok, Griddle)
- 13.00hrs – 14.00hrs, Pizza Twist, Big Al’s Italian Twist Pizza Margherita, Big Al’s Breakfast Twist (cooked through Speedelight)
- 14.00hrs – 15.00hrs, Chilli Dogs, Big Al’s Gourmet Hot Dog, with fried onions, chilli con carne in hot dog roll (cooked on the libero)
- 14.00hrs – 16.30hrs, Big Al’s Mesquite Buffalo Chicken Wings put through Mini Combi
- 15.30hrs – 16.30hrs, Burgers, Big Al’s Prime Burger & Big Al’s Fully Cooked 4oz Beef Burger served in brioche bun ( Prime burger cooked griddle from raw, Cooked 4oz placed in bun cooked on SpeeDelight)
25th – 26th September 2018
One Western Gateway,
Royal Victoria Dock,
London, E16 1FR